Free workshop: Understanding the ABCs (and Ds) of Medicare
Do you have questions about Medicare? Mid Oregon Credit Union invites the community to its free financial workshop, Understanding the ABCs (and Ds) of Medicare. The workshop is scheduled for Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 6:00–7:30 p.m. at Mid Oregon’s East Bend Conference Room.
Do you know the differences between Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C—and Part D? Featured presenter Emily Carrick, Medicare Sales Executive at PacificSource, will show you who’s eligible, what’s covered, what’s not, and the key enrollment timelines you need to know. She’ll also explore the differences between Medigap plans and Medicare Advantage plans.
Medicare from A to Z
• Medicare, Medicaid, SSA definitions
• What is Medicare Part A, B, C, and Part D
• What is covered, and not generally covered by Medicare
• Options for extra coverage
• How to enroll
• Enrollment timelines, including the new Medicare Open Enrollment Period coming in 2019
• Low income subsidy program
Where to Go, and How to Register
The Mid Oregon Credit Union East Bend Conference Room is upstairs at 1386 NE Cushing Drive (off of 27th). Seating is limited, so please call 541-382-1795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat. Light refreshments will be available. This workshop is provided for educational purposes only, and is not a sales presentation.