This holiday season might be a little different from those in past years, but we still have lots of solutions to make it memorable.
Whether you’re keeping it low-key and sticking to the necessities, or pulling out all the stops, Mid Oregon has loans and services to keep it merry—and a little easier on the wallet.
Loans for whatever you have in mind
If you’re thinking of splurging on a new spa or home office remodel, or looking to put a special surprise under the tree for the whole family, we can help with a number of easy loan options.
- Home Equity Lines of Credit for home improvements, hot tubs, and backyard makeovers.
- Vehicle Title Loans. If you have equity in your vehicle, this might be a lower cost option than a personal loan.
- Vehicle loans. Now’s a great time to buy that snowmobile or RV you’ve had your eye on.
- VISA Credit Cards for convenient spending—and much safer to use when shopping online than debit cards.
- Personal Loans for big-ticket purchases such as snowblowers, jewelry, traction tires, or other items.
- Business too! If you’re looking to add a work vehicle to your fleet, we can help! Rates are great right now, especially if you need the tax benefits of purchasing in 2020.
Need a little extra help?
We’re pretty sure that 2020 hasn’t finished with us yet. If you have special financial circumstances, or just need a little breathing room, we can help with that, too.
- CARE Loan. This special rate on a personal loan can help you if you’ve suffered a loss of income from COVID-19 or the recent wildfires. Borrow up to your gross monthly income at a special low rate, and your first payment isn’t due for up to 90 days.
- Skip-A-Payment Option. You can skip your vehicle, credit card, or Home Equity loan payment to free up a little extra cash. The fee is just $25 for each loan skipped. Complete the online form at least one week before your payment due date. (See form for guidelines and limitations.)
And if you’re still looking for that perfect gift, a Mid Oregon VISA Gift Card is always a great choice. Whether your special someone is ready to for a treat, or just needs to pay for groceries, they’ll have the flexibility to use your gift where it’s needed most. You can purchase a VISA Gift Card in a Mid Oregon branch in any amount from $10 to $1,000.
You can get started on your loan request right from the comfort of home. Just visit midoregon.com and click our easy online loan application. Or, if you need to speak with someone, call 541-382-1795 or stop by your nearest Mid Oregon branch. We’re open and ready to help you make this a memorable season—in more ways than just one!